Monday 6 January 2014

Back To College!

So despite the dread of starting back at college and starting the early mornings and piles of work again, I'm pretty excited for this term! I'm starting my final major project soon, which I will work on until May this year. After spending the whole Christmas break pondering over what theme to choose for this I finally decided I will research into the beautiful architecture and style of the 'Art Nouveau' period to influence my collection. I think this theme will really enable to produce some unique work. 

I'm also starting a fashion marketing assignment which I plan to upload on here, really looking forward to looking into all the different sectors from Haute Couture to Highstreet. A great  opportunity  for me to window shop too!

Carlie x

No comments:

Post a Comment