Sunday 16 February 2014

My February Wishlist

So it's a new month and there's a whole lot of things I'm crushing after, particularly pastel shades, checks and most certainly Vivienne Westwood. As of recent I've been totally obsessed with her bags and purses, I absolutely adore her signature icon, so simplistic yet stunning. Basically I really need to get hold of one of her beautiful bags. I'm also really loving block/chunky heels, especially in basic black shoes.  I love them as they almost go with everything, every  colour, pattern or style. But of course my ultimate style crush this month is floaty dresses with chunky black shoes, I just want to live in this attire.


Skirt, £55, Fashion Conscience
Crop Top, £41, Topshop
Blouse, £24, Uniqlo
Bag, £310, Vivienne Westwood
Shoes, £30, Newlook

Carlie x

No comments:

Post a Comment